Jumbling Gems

Pixel5Games

Hey everyone! I'm Brad, a new developer looking for sponsorship. Any help or advice would be great. Here is a game I recently made called Jumbling Gems. It's targeted for mobile devices. Hope everyone likes it. I look forward to the feedback.

JUMBLING GEMS

LINK:  http://www.pixel5games.com/jumblinggems

Enjoy two different ways to play this fun puzzle game! Try out levels mode packed with 50 levels to test your solving skills, or the endless survival mode to rack up the highest score you can. The goal is to remove all the gems within the given time or number of moves.

post-6516-0-06269800-1391496090.png

post-6516-0-02369900-1391496092.png

post-6516-0-19160700-1391496094.png

Some immediate constructive criticism would be to consider toning down the range of colours you have used in your title screen. It would look better if the colours used on the lettering were from a similar palette to the one used in your background image, rather than the vivid tones they are currently. I felt like I had been stabbed in the brain when I Iooked at them! ;)  They would be a lot easier to read if you made the colours more subtle. Your green sound on / off button is also lost in the pale blue sky background.

Some immediate constructive criticism would be to consider toning down the range of colours you have used in your title screen. It would look better if the colours used on the lettering were from a similar palette to the one used in your background image, rather than the vivid tones they are currently. I felt like I had been stabbed in the brain when I Iooked at them! ;)  They would be a lot easier to read if you made the colours more subtle. Your green sound on / off button is also lost in the pale blue sky background.

Haha, sorry about stabbing you in the brain  :ph34r: The idea was to make the letters the same colors of the gems. Thanks for pointing out that the colors should be more subtle. I agree. I will also do something to make the sound button stand out more without stabbing anymore brains.

UPDATE 2/6/14:  Here is the new title screen.

post-6516-0-21517900-1391737399.png

Good luck with the game Brad, I hope it does well :)

Thanks for the support!