totallybueno

[PAID] Make the sync part of a synced game

Hi there,
I have a Phaser game almost finished and my client wants to make a "special" version to play in desktop with a phone synced to use it as a controller (check the provided link to see what I´m talking about).

I need someone to make this part, only the sync part. The game is almost finished and I just need someone to make the sync part, I mean, I just need someone able to comunicate a phone with the desktop game. I never did this before and I prefer if someone with more experience with this makes it.

So, if you´re interested, DM me and we´ll talk about it. You can make it remotely, naked, drunk... whatever you want if it works properly.

https://www.awwwards.com/6-examples-of-desktop-sites-synced-with-mobile-devices.html

I can do this if the problem is still actual.

On 20.02.2018 at 11:24 PM, totallybueno said:

Hi there,
I have a Phaser game almost finished and my client wants to make a "special" version to play in desktop with a phone synced to use it as a controller (check the provided link to see what I´m talking about).

I need someone to make this part, only the sync part. The game is almost finished and I just need someone to make the sync part, I mean, I just need someone able to comunicate a phone with the desktop game. I never did this before and I prefer if someone with more experience with this makes it.

So, if you´re interested, DM me and we´ll talk about it. You can make it remotely, naked, drunk... whatever you want if it works properly.

https://www.awwwards.com/6-examples-of-desktop-sites-synced-with-mobile-devices.html

Hi :-)

Just came across your post regarding your specified requirement. I can surely help you with this. Kindly, add me on Skype, my Skype Id is live:ray_7950 so that we can discuss further or you can also mail me on ray.cis100@gmail.com

Regards

Ray