Rockbasher: Addictive puzzle action game

Marcha

screenshot1.png.773377fcde96c7bb1badd70936bb4c59.png

Direct game link to play online (best on chrome): Play Rockbasher online

Rockbasher is a game of reflection and action. A little worm dragon must find diamonds in a cave to reach the exit and go to the next level.

He must face creatures and traps. It is a game that makes thinking adapted to children as adults. Hours of pleasure await you.

With hundreds of existing levels you will discover multiple style of games. With the editor you will be able to create your own levels and share them with your friends.

I developed the first version of this game with love 20 years ago. My children loved it so much that I decided to adapt it for the web so that it can be played from a browser without installation.

It is now playable with graphics redone for free and without advertising. I continue to improve it according to the time I have available.

Have fun and send me your comments

Yes it is this game. I programmed it in 1998 on windows / directx3 :-) it was available for download as an .exe

Recently I reprogrammed it using html5/js and redesign all graphics. Only the sounds are the same as the original version.

But the gameplay is the same, and about 30 levels are from the old version. Now there is about 200 levels available online.