On the Way to Nemroth (OWN)

Hi everyone!

After one year and a half of hard work, I finally have the great pleasure of introducing my game, On the Way to Nemroth (OWN)!

OWN is a deathmatch game in 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 with fast-paced games under 3min. Gameplay-wise, it's a crossover between MOBAs (you control one hero with a limited skillset) and Brawlers (maps are small, action pretty intense).

You can watch the trailer here : 

The competitive side has been polished, (league system, no random mechanics, depth of gameplay etc.), but you can also play casually in normal or private games. Because games are super short, you can use OWN to fill in idle times (like a League of Legends matchmaking, for example) or you can play more seriously and try to rank up the ladder.

Money-wise OWN is 100% free-to-play, 0% pay-to-win and contains no ad. It's pay-to-customize. You will have all heroes for free, and you will win virtual currency and chests as you play.

By the way, I've created a promo code which will unlock you 1000 gold coins at registration : PHASER ! And with registration also comes a free legendary chest!

Regarding the technologies, OWN uses Phaser and Node for the pvp games, and React for the social part.

But enough talking, here are the important links :

The game HERE !

Testing the game without registering HERE !

Don't forget to follow us on social medias : 

So you can see the controls using the 'escape' menu (press the Escape key or click on the gear button in the top right corner). You'll be able to see the key bindings and even change them to your convenience. Default are the arrows to move, space to jump and Q, W, E, R for the abilities.

As to the complexity, it's true that it can be tricky to get on board. Because I wanted the game to have depth and skillful gameplay, there is a trade against simplicity : the more interesting the heroes are, the harder to play they might get. The key to playing them well is to first read their abilities (hover the HUD with your mouse), and then practice against bots or friends. In the (registered version of the) game there are several tutorials as well.

If you're still interested, try to play the Trespirr (the archer) or the Polydamas (the girl / kicker), they are easier to start with.

Don't think of this game as an IO-like game : it tries to reach the level of depth of a Moba or a brawler. You definitely won't be good within minutes. But you shall enjoy it much longer as you progress!

Anyways, thanks a lot for trying, it means a lot!