Based on this classic puzzle, we created a game called Math Tower of Hanoi. The game contains of 18 levels - from simple ones to complex ones. The smallest disk has number 1 on it, the next disk is larger and has number 2 and so on up to the largest disk that has number 8, accordingly. The main goal of this game is to move the disks so that the amount of the digits on all the disks in the bars would match the target. The fewer steps you make during the game, the more points you will get for the puzzle. You are allowed to move only one disk at a time. You cannot put a larger disk on a smaller one. You will get other math tasks between the levels. Play and improve your skills in mental counting.

hanoi-tower-math-screenshot.jpg.1b357acf556f502982233754bfe720db.jpghanoi-tower-math-screenshot_1.jpg.ab5e71afc7696bbdbf62b70303040384.jpghanoi-tower-math-screenshot_2.jpg.5ad2f4a2edd52c6900bc786237a168f1.jpghanoi-tower-math-screenshot_3.jpg.242eff30072278617bd40671f048dc5e.jpg

Online Version
Android Version
iOS Version

Hi,

The truth is that I didn't know this type of game, and I liked it. The challenge seemed interesting to me to repeat level 13 again and again !!! :lol:(I have not seen the video). In the end I almost get it. I'll try again later. 

It is a success that the game has inherited the graphics and sounds of "Pixel Puzzle", since being both logic games, could be integrated into a pack of games.

On a technical level I only found a small problem: the sound of advertising is sometimes mixed with the sound of the game.

I understand and respect the insertion of advertising in the game, that being said, I think that 1 minute ads should be used from level 5, since in the first levels the advertising time is greater than the playing time, and that could throw back some players.

Good work !!!

screenshot.png.735732b49ed28b15523094d8b0b2002a.png

PS : Check the title of the thread ;).

Thank onlycape

> It is a success that the game has inherited the graphics and sounds of "Pixel Puzzle", since being both logic games, could be integrated into a pack of games.

Music is new. I updated music week ago (try to clean browser cache)
I use same UI graphics for all games for play cool math serie.

I will setup ads more user friendly, thanks for advice