feudalwars

Feudal Wars - a game of medieval military strategy

Once again, congratz on the fantastic job. It's really nice to see more RTS!

A small detail : all your games have an issue with dual screen (the mouse goes from one screen to the other). I don't know if you can do anything about it but a fix would be awesome.

Hi,

I found it difficult to find a game, but it was worth it :).
The game reminds me of the "Age of Empires" but with a smaller limitation of resources and more focused on action, that's great.

I haven't had performance problems, even with the screen full of units and the scroll is very smooth.

I miss the order "hold position" for the units. I lost several units because they were going towards the enemy (a castle) that attacked them instead of retreating when I tried to order them.

I see that the translation of the game is in progress. Here is a suggestion for the spanish translation of the UI: Back = "volver" or "regresar", in that context "espalda" isn't correct.

Congratulations for the game !!.

Regards.

12 hours ago, onlycape said:

Hi,

I found it difficult to find a game, but it was worth it :).
The game reminds me of the "Age of Empires" but with a smaller limitation of resources and more focused on action, that's great.

I haven't had performance problems, even with the screen full of units and the scroll is very smooth.

I miss the order "hold position" for the units. I lost several units because they were going towards the enemy (a castle) that attacked them instead of retreating when I tried to order them.

I see that the translation of the game is in progress. Here is a suggestion for the spanish translation of the UI: Back = "volver" or "regresar", in that context "espalda" isn't correct.

Congratulations for the game !!.

Regards.

Thanks all!

I just added hold position (H key) and stop (S key).