Responsible HTML5 game developer [Phaser]

Playerburg

Hello!

My name is Alexander and I am a professional HTML5 game developer.
I'm 30 years old and I've been working as a professional developer for more than 10 years.

I used to work as a developer on different complex projects from scratch:

• CPA systems and affiliate networks
  • browser online MMO F2P games
  • HTML5 games for social networks and mobile devices

And now I finally focused on HTML5 online games in all possible aspects:

• client-side with HTML5 and Phaser
  • server-side with PHP+MySQL
  • multiplayer features
  • payment provider and 3rd party API integration
  • publishing in social networks
  • backend statistics and high-load optimization

At this moment I am working in a game development company and I'm working on my own projects in my free time.

Recently I've finished my own project from scratch - HyperDiver: https://playerburg.com/games/hyperdiver/
It is a dungeon crawler game with RPG elements in a space setting:) I've posted full information about the game at this forum.

I'm available for new paid jobs to improve my skills and expand portfolio. I can work in the following 3 fronts:

• high-quality programming of a new project
  • complete developing of a new game from scratch and working with games portals
  • porting existing flash games to html5

If you'd like to offer me a job, please contact me at:

Please, note that I'm online at 08:00-16:00 CET and I check email and skype in this hours. 

Regards,
Alexander

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I need a turn-based game made with JS. Not construct-2 for god's sake ? but something that can be used independently with a plain clear code. The main approach is compatibility and performance. For low-tier mobiles too. I'd say mainly for mobiles, but workable for desktops too. I like this style, for example: http://angrybud.com/games/goosegame/ (the code is plain, neat, readable and editable over there).

For the first try I need it a single-player version, and (if we succeed) I'll order it extra as a multiplayer

This is a classic board with square tiles (not hex!) on a full-screen, where a player have a ship. And the field have sea-tiles where you can sail, and land-tiles where you cannot. To move a ship the player has action-points, and the Wind changes the direction every turn and by that alters the action-points. There is a rival on the same board and the player must damage the rival's ship to death. I need AI for this rival as well.

For movement: You have 3 AP. If you move along the wind the move is 3 AP, you cannot sail against the wind, you can sail on a sharp angle against the wind with 1 AP, and 90 degrees to the wind with 2 AP, and 3 AP if almost by the wind. See the attachment.

You shoot 2 tiles away the ship. Any direction regardless of the wind.

I think we can go down to more details if you are interested. I have quite a clear understanding how the full thing will look alike.

Can you support me with this?

SAIL-movement.jpg