Google play problem

mazoku

Those guys are getting ridiculous. I have more games button on my game with typical icon of this and leads to my own games in google play store. And for this button they are rejecting my game for deceptive ads policy.

Is it forbidden to have more games button now?

As I see it there may be new ai for this job. There are many people having the same problem on forums and all of them are related to icons with image on them and no text.  

This is actually better. When I first started one of my games was flagged as offending - it has title "Forty Thieves" (Solitaire) and someone from an arab country felt offended by it. 

Very strange, all my games have a "more games" button in addition I saw many games on Google Play with that button (maybe most of the games have it). And I never heard about that problem, what kind of Icon/image do you use and what exactly Google wrote you...

All of my other games has this button with similar graphic with no issues. 

One of my other games is getting much player love (natural) and maybe this triggers it. This with all the other problems I am getting from Facebook are making me mad. And I won't even mention some of mu customers. Grrrrrrr