Do you play MMOs?

mazoku

Anyone here playing any mmo and especially mmorpg game? Long ago I played Lineage2 (C3 and C4) but the game was ruined and I haven't played for years. I want to play something like it. 

I am not talking about io games like agar.io and slither.io. 

I occasionally play / sub to the star wars mmo SWTOR. It isn't anything special game play wise although the main quest lines are pretty engaging due to the story quality, fully voiced cutscenes featuring your character, and the dialogue options. I wish the combat was better (I can't stand old style tab targeting mmo combat) ... but I'm a fan of the Star Wars universe so ....

@jensdj I am not in the age group for the games you offered but thank you :)

I am considering Aion as it has the same publisher as L2 but when I tried it few years ago it was not that cool. Or I've missed the fun.

I am looking for a game with good mass pvp battles and free pk (not limited to duel battles or special zones)

5 hours ago, mazoku said:

I am considering Aion as it has the same publisher as L2 but when I tried it few years ago it was not that cool. Or I've missed the fun.

I am looking for a game with good mass pvp battles and free pk (not limited to duel battles or special zones)

I loved Aion due to the rich story and amazing character customization and it does have open world battles both on land and in the air, usually it started out fun but then one side gets pushed to the guards and it becomes guard hugging and spamming insults.  Since it went F2P a while back though I think it went downhill, it has one of the least obvious P2W style models ive seen out of F2P MMOs but still, lost alot of the love I think :(

I still like reading fanfiction and stuff because again, it had a rich story and world building.