The same code loads different models, one can see, another can not see?

simple_life

Hi @simple_life and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately there is insufficient information to provide any useful advice. From what I can see you are loading the same file from two different folders and you are saying one works and the other does not. Does the file actually exist in both folders? The comments in the second example do not change anything.

*nod*  If everything is identical, except for folder location, then it ALMOST sounds like a folder permissions/chmod issue, eh?  One folder is shared, the other not, maybe?

I dunno.  Strange issue.  Yep, we need lots of details about this one.  :)  In browser dev tools, network tab... there could be some reports (like any "permission denied" reports).

Gotta check EVERYTHING for this issue... cuzzz... it's so weird.   User mistake... likely.  Browser software screw-up, also possible.  Clear the browser cache between loading attempts, for sure.  hmm.  Please tell everything... platform types, browser types, webserver type, HOW tested, just... everything you feel like typing.  Thx, simple_life?

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum from me, too, @simple_life... good to have you aboard!

11 hours ago, Wingnut said:

*nod*  If everything is identical, except for folder location, then it ALMOST sounds like a folder permissions/chmod issue, eh?  One folder is shared, the other not, maybe?

I dunno.  Strange issue.  Yep, we need lots of details about this one.  :)  In browser dev tools, network tab... there could be some reports (like any "permission denied" reports).

Gotta check EVERYTHING for this issue... cuzzz... it's so weird.   User mistake... likely.  Browser software screw-up, also possible.  Clear the browser cache between loading attempts, for sure.  hmm.  Please tell everything... platform types, browser types, webserver type, HOW tested, just... everything you feel like typing.  Thx, simple_life?

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum from me, too, @simple_life... good to have you aboard!

These two models are different, but the file names are the same. I suspected it was a question of the scene, but I could add another model to show it.I suspect it's a problem with model data, but I can't confirm it.20180420085201.thumb.png.05d4377e0e1c89d2f6893293e4ffcb3c.png20180420085142.thumb.png.cb75d6b24630fbaadec284ba125b9560.png

11 hours ago, JohnK said:

Hi @simple_life and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately there is insufficient information to provide any useful advice. From what I can see you are loading the same file from two different folders and you are saying one works and the other does not. Does the file actually exist in both folders? The comments in the second example do not change anything.

Thank you for your answer