Title-page.png

Build a Snowman is a logical game where you have to split 2 parts of snowman ?s body into one. Some subjects will help you with your task or complicate it. So let´s test your brain!

Game contains:

-3 worlds

- 30 levels

- stuning pixelart graphic

- nice music

- mini story

Developers:

Program: Raiper34 

Graphic: TsN5

Music: Václav Špíral 

Level design: Bezza

You play this game in internet browser!

Android and iOS version coming soon?

or

Title-page-k%C3%B3pia-300x180.pngbas3-300x180.png

bas2-300x180.pngbas1-300x180.png

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this got hard fast.I only made it to level 5. It is fun and it does look good. You might want to check the pause button thou, when you mouse over it there are stray pixels all over it. I also think that the looks of the pause menu do not match with the rest of the game.

Man, this got hard fast.I only made it to level 5. It is fun and it does look good. You might want to check the pause button thou, when you mouse over it there are stray pixels all over it. I also think that the looks of the pause menu do not match with the rest of the game.

I second this. The game gets too difficult. But it's a really good game! I really like the idea of dividing your body :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey your games look perfect to add into my company's application called "Toon Goggles."  We are the leading children's video streaming application with kids content, and we are just about to launch a games section this June.  We are partnered with many large companies such as SONY, Barnes & Noble, SHARP, Panasonic, and pre-loaded on most children's android tablets.

I would like to add your game to our application on a non-exclusive basis to earn money through revenue share based off advertisements we will have.  

Please send me an e-mail at:  

[email protected]

We can discuss more there, including sending over a contract to look at, but I think it would be a perfect fit!

The only things I would need to know is if your games are touch screen compatible, and can automatically resize to various devices such as tablets  and smartphones.  Also, we would serve the games on our API, so all you would have to do is send us files that could be opened in a HTMl window.

Best,

Jordan

• 1 year later...