Multiplayer HTML5 poker games

Hello,

I am looking for multiplayer Poker games, like Texas holdem, no limit etc.. developed in HTML5 with any real-time framework.

Please let me know what you have , any demo website for front end and backend would be appreciated as well so I can test it.

I am able to pay for it, just have in mind that I am a student and want to learn.

Regards Zilveer

• 4 weeks later...

@Zilveer You speak about poker, which is a gamble.

Do people use money or other means of 'coins' for bets? Or is it only a pure simulation?

Now in progress. However, we can do as an order EXCLUSIVELY for you, whether is a multiplayer or with the custom billing for gambling.

• 1 month later...

Hi Zilveer ,

I represent Red Apple Technologies, a AR/VR apps & game development company. We design & develop apps & games across several platforms, including AR/VR/MR, iOS, Android, web, PC & consoles, using several tools and technologies like Unity, Unreal, ARKit, Vuforia, etc.

Having successfully delivered more than 400 projects, we can help you in your current or upcoming projects as an external design and development partner. If this is of interest to you, can we have a quick discussion to explore areas of collaboration.

Thanks,

Pradip