ShockRipple

htmlhigh5

600x400.png.55f7f0c3370ea7298ff5078c14af2b94.png

Description

In ShockRipple, you must click the numbered squares to create shockwaves which can destroy the white circular targets. When shockwaves overlap, their power is multiplied. To destroy a target, the shockwave's value must equal that of the target. Clear all 50 levels to win the game!

Play Here

Screenshots

screen1.thumb.png.768bcdeeeed2f982f2d02e5c3b898fb2.png

screen2.thumb.png.77864d9aa47e7baed352933239ccbb78.png

screen3.thumb.png.5037a14962a28a70aeb085d446a83a7b.png

On 5/28/2018 at 6:10 AM, giolongoni said:

Nice idea, played 23 levels :)
I think the waves should have some sort of "smoother animation",
maybe the number in each square pops out very small and scales up at each frame.
Or fade in/out from black

Great job! Thanks for playing! That's a good idea, I'll look into it!

On 5/31/2018 at 3:35 PM, losthope said:

fun clicking around! i like it

may i ask .. if it is important to really understand it? i think i have trouble getting it. i need to destroy waves of numbers by clicking the button with that number on it, right?

got to level 2

Yes, you need to hit the buttons with the right number, but if the waves overlap the total number will multiply. You must hit each target with its exact number.

Playing the tutorial levels now, really really nice concept. When I saw your screens first I was like 'Blegh, numbers!' but after giving it a try, it actually is really well done. Would like to suggest 1 change though:

image.thumb.png.038dc1fa209245621f3ad1f46ba79259.png

Should be said a level sooner with the 2 '2' squares and the 1 '6' square. Needed to press the 6 first and then the others because the 6 was blocking.

On 6/8/2018 at 3:21 AM, TheBoneJarmer said:

Playing the tutorial levels now, really really nice concept. When I saw your screens first I was like 'Blegh, numbers!' but after giving it a try, it actually is really well done. Would like to suggest 1 change though:

image.thumb.png.038dc1fa209245621f3ad1f46ba79259.png

Should be said a level sooner with the 2 '2' squares and the 1 '6' square. Needed to press the 6 first and then the others because the 6 was blocking.

Thanks for playing! Yes definitely, I actually have lost a lot of people on this level according to my analytics. Thanks for pointing that out!