gizmo

babbleon

It works well, but I find the design of gizmo a big / thick.

For the axes of colors I think it is lacking in pep, it is very pale.

It would be useful if he could have a hover that changes the color when we point the cursor on one of the axes.

It's just to give ideas for improvement.

Hey, I've done much of the existing gizmo work. I agree the current appearance is pretty bulky and like your suggestions. I was planning on adding support to specify a custom mesh when creating the gizmo so anyone can make the gizmo look like however they want but I can definitely take the look of @NasimiAsl's playground for a better default but might leave the animation out for simplicity.

Thanks for the kind words.  I try to keep my edit control up to date as much as possible but making it a part of the engine would require much more commitment which I am not sure I can provide. So it is good to have an officially supported alternative. The more the better :)

@satguru is right: having it part of the engine means we will support it forever (and ever :)). And we will document it, and create samples...

We are also making sure that the gizmo will work in VR mode with VR controllers. The work done by @satguru is obviously a great source of inspiration