Female Character

Mekaboo

Howdy there DeltaKosh, hope all is well!!

Sorry about the late response.. I was doing research chracters..this is what I came up with:

1. Liked Mixamo but it didnt create characters from scratch so I tried to upload Adobe Fuse and that was a major pain in the tookus. Foud out about Makehuman and love it!

2.Another problem with Mixamo is that the clothes mesh dont come through when animating so I uploaded Marvelous Designer(free trial) which is super cool!

3.Tried to do things in Blender need more time to learn it for it is very complex.

Here is an anmation I did in Mixamo but I didnt add clothes to it yet..sorry about that. I wanted to know what is your idea for clothes mesh that would not pair well with the model but is free and can work with BJS? Should I create an oufit in MD or not? Also how to fix the hair and eye texture on the model..the Storm  look is cool but I want her to look more human ?

Thank ya kindly?

Mekaboo

Female Walk.dae

Thank ya so much..Ill figure it out..in the end how do I convert the model to work in a BJS environment? Do I save as dae, fbx, or obj..everythingelse will be pure BJS I just need to know how to bring character in the mix.

??,

Mekaboo

Edited by Mekaboo
Spelling

Did you get it going ???

btw... I have worked with models from Mixamo using Fuse to create from scratch... everything works great. You have to know a little about unity materials and cutouts, transparency etc... that fix eye lashes and hair. Also can export the Unity PBR materials from fuse.. renders way better unsung the pbr textures than legacy diffuse model

as well as Daz3D ... also works great from scratch with clothes.... I must admit I like the skin textures in Daz3D except you would have to bake out Ambient Occlusion yourself

as far as animating the clothes... clothes are still meshes... if you want animate them separately, they needs bones.

i never used make human so I have no ideal what type of content it makes for you.

Hey Mackey24...

The beauty of having 2 laptops with 2 different platforms (Word, Ubuntu) is that I can do loads of trial and error..which for this past week I have?

After finally finding out how to open Fuse (click on 10 times?) Ive used it and it works AWESOMELY! I rigged it in Mixamo and converted in through Blender since Ive been tinkering with that a little longer than Unity (just uploaded Unity yesterday)and it was very simple to add in exporter. Now Im going to begin creating landing page for my site WOOHOO?

Saying this are there examples in the PG or examples in general where it shows a model is aligned left or right (particularly left)..I want one side for model then other side logo image and underneath that "Enter" button..somewhat like a split screen without the middle line.  Also I noticed in Mixamo the rig I used has the model looking upward...can I adjust it to look straight ahead? Thank ya so very much!!

??,

Mekaboo