Dreik

Unpickable plane with pickable controls

So I am working on cube view and I've encountered problem I can't solve. If you look at the screen I'm creating 4 arrows on GUI, these are created on Plane that is attached to camera watching the cube. The problem is if plane is pickable I can't press on cube. But If plane is unpickable these arrows (buttons) aren't pickable. So I'd like to make them pickable but trun off plane pickability. Is that possible?cubeView.thumb.png.0e6eb3b5016a5f32ec96e70a9ca1b1db.png

I've just encountered another problem. If I have 2 cameras with set layers and I push them to scene only one camera will handle the picking. So If I push camera that watches the cube 1st then I can interact only with plane that is attached to camera or cube. If I push another camera 1st I can interact only with objects visible in this camera and buttons that I places on the plane attached to camera watching cube aren't dispatching any events.

@Dreik

You have 2 viewports (camera.viewport and cameraTwo.viewport). 

On mouse over viewport2:

scene.cameraToUseForPointers=cameraTwo;

scene.activeCamera=cameraTwo;

On mouse out viewport2:

scene.cameraToUseForPointers=camera;

scene.activeCamera=camera;

I understand these.

@Deltakosh

I know that the plane is over. My question is can I somehow ignore the plane and pick cube without ignoring button too?