Mesh normal issue!?

Swapnil

I am not sure why there is an issue with the material/shader for babylon format as shown in the image of the female. I also followed the instructions given on the babylon.js documentation site where they have mentioned to reset Xform of the mesh to solve the normal issue but its still giving me this issue on the babylon playground.

I am currently using 3ds max 2013. with an old version of babylon exporter plugin. I have tried to export this mesh using gltf and babylon format on 3ds max 2018 with an updated exporter but even then it's giving me the same normal issue. 

I have noticed in this file that any inset mesh is seen right through the top mesh for some reason. I can't really say its a normal issue per say, which is why I need help to understand what the actual problem is.

The image below is what it looks like once imported on the babylon playground.

material_female.thumb.JPG.b702fa904621190cb712b55443579625.JPG

The image below is what it looks like in 3ds max.

material_female_fromMax.thumb.JPG.c80056500b68ccafa586c603231c3a06.JPG

On 7/5/2018 at 7:04 PM, Deltakosh said:

so our Blender demi-gods

Except that's Swapnil works on 3dsMax ?

About that, we can't import the FBX file into Blender 'cause it's an ASCII export, we need a binary. For now, in "Autodesk FBX review" the mesh seems OK.

After made an import into 3dsMax (2016), I get a scale value which is not reset!

3MX0EoY.png

Maybe this come from my FBX import, but be sure that scale is reset in your source file (aka: scale = 100).