Mesh Animation is not working by TOB exporter from Blender

Fantacytc

Hi

I'm currently working on a simple game avatar animation using Blender (2.79) with the TOB exporter.
The animation works perfectly in blender. However when TOB exporting to a BJS rendering canvas, It is hard to find the skeleton info of mesh / armatures even after using MeshFactory and instance function. Somehow I just don't find any function named like "defineskeleton" being called. I'm curious whether I miss something here so that the animation doesn't work !

Are there any step-by-step tutorials getting started for using TOB exporter .js file with blender animations?
I found some resources such as scene.beginAnimation, mesh.skeleton.beginAnimation but no success!

This is the playground I made 

https://willlinifm.github.io/Skeleton_Animation/

and .js file

https://willlinifm.github.io/Skeleton_Animation/bone3.js

Thank you so much:)

Have a nice day!

Looks like your gameavatar  Mesh is finding an armature.  I also see only positions, normals, & UV's being written.  No matrix weights or indices.  Without  .blend or log file, can only guess:

• The Armature modifier on the mesh has been removed (though you say it is animating)
  • You checked the ignore skeleton check in custom properties