[Panda2] Typing Test Balloon Popper

momenimum

Check out my simple HTML5 game for this typing test website.  Balloons with letters come up and you have to click the letter to pop it.  There will be lowercase, uppercase, numbers and symbols with different points.  You have 90 seconds, and the more you pop the faster it runs.  Let me know any comments or suggestions, thanks!

https://www.quicktypingtest.com/game/balloon-popper

game-title.png

game-shot-2.png

@Umz The difficulty is based on the number of balloons hit, not the the time.  So if you got a lot it will go faster.  I played it many times then it seemed easy.  My thought was it will get crazy at the end and you will have to let balloons pass and pick and choose the highest point balloons like the red ones.

@Oliver77 Thanks for checking it out! :)

It plays really well, I like it! If I was to give some feedback, I'd say the popping sound(although very satisfying) is a touch too loud. And also, this one is a little confusing.

Although I guess this is just one of the challenges that comes with typing? The user has to distinguish 1, l, and I. However, I did hit '1' for this, and hit it several more times before giving l a try.

image.png.25e495ff14e7b00c563a8d6cc1301f1f.png

@Wolfsbane Yes I knew about this issue.  It was hard finding a nice font that was easy to read and had distinct letters.  You have problems with 1s, Ls, and 0s.  The zeroes look like Os so I had to add a slash across it.  The way to tell them apart visually is the color.  Green is lower, yellow is upper, blue is numbers and red is symbols.  I could tweak the letters in Photoshop again.  Hm, but lowercase L and a 1 look pretty similar.  I will adjust the pop volume :)