Feature requests

enpu

sometimes you need to create a random but repeatable pattern. Say for example a random sudoku schema. You need it random but you also need a "seed" to be able to retrieve that random pattern.

Another example is in procedural random generated dungeons/levels, sometimes you spot an error in the generator that you need to fix, but without a seed you can't re-generate the same random schema (making debug really hard).

Apart from that, the internal javascript random generator sucks really hard.

We are talking about "serious" gaming here, not casual-flapping-one-stage games. Nothing against them of course.

@enpu for solo developer the engine is great the game I'm making with the engine is perfect I'm using your flappy dog code btw do I have permission to edit the flappy dog code take some of the code and etc and put in my game also how to make the game to work even if there isn't internet I want to have analytics in my game but only when there is internet because I think that makes the game to force close

Yes you can use and edit Flying Dog code anyway you want.

Here is example on how to use analytics:

http://www.pandajs.net/tutorials/example-2/

You can check internet connection with:

if(navigator.onLine) {    // You got internet connection!}

For offline support, get src/engine/offline.js from develop branch. Then run this command from root of your project:

node src/engine/offline.js [outputFile] [gameFile] [mediaDir][outputFile] = Filename for your game cache file (default: game.cache)[gameFile] = Filename of your minified game file (default: game.min.js)[mediaDir] = Directory of your media files (default: media)

Then include the generated cache file in your index.html:

<html manifest="game.cache">

@enpu It doesn't work I putted in the jump method but it doesn't work the sprite doesn't change on jump...

jump: function() {
        if(this.body.position.y < 0) return;
        this.body.velocity.y = this.jumpPower;
        game.sound.playSound('jump');
        var jump = game.Texture.fromImage('media/jump.png');
this.sprite.setTexture(jump );
    }

Hi, real nice framework.

just to confirm does your library  contains the following features:

• Drag & Drop actions & conditions
  • Bullet "imply moves an object forwards at an angle. However, it provides extra options like gravity and bouncing that allow it to also be used like a bouncing ball."
  • Persist "makes the object remember its state when going to a different layout, then coming back. If a layout has objects"
  • Intel XDK AGI implementation to export.
  • iFrame for ads

regards