[Phaser3][Game Tactic][Laptop, Tablet, Phone]: War IOM

gafami

Dear community,

I would like inform you that "War IOM" v2 have been re-work graphics and added more feature to serve user experience.

Here is my banner screenshot: 

banner.thumb.jpg.1a3e0d25585f6b85db1977b4f6d37a2b.jpg

You can access to the website and play it directly on your phone (Chrome mobile, Safari iPhone, iPad) or your Laptop

Link to play: https://www.iomgame.com/wariom/

++++ Game description: 

The rule to win the game is very simple: buy the soldiers, defeat the enemy army and then destroys the flag. Try to use fireball to wipe out the enemy. 

The game had the shop to buy new soldier, upgrade soldier and choose the team out. 

Game data be stored on both user's device and server so never lost data again.

++++ Here is the look and feel of War IOM icon on your Home-screen phone

gameicon.png.17cb09947c5097ffad5af35d8c9de194.png

Rumor: You can get double gem receive if you beat the mini boss at level 3. Also win level 3 will give you a lot of Gem, use it to buy new solider and upgrade your army!

My facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Iomgame-245553622715070/

/******** Change log update 08/26 ********/

-- Add new game play for level 6.

maplevel6.thumb.png.06e55c5b2bb2f666c2264f01220a02ae.png

-- Improve camera.

-- Improve game performance.

/******** Change log update 08/31 ********/

-- Improve sound load time. No painful for waiting sound loading any more!

/******** Change log update 19/09 ********/

-- Add level 7 with new game play.

Regards,

Gafami

It's a great start, I'd say you need to polish it up a little to finish.
I couldn't find the shop and level 4 didn't open up for me.

Also, I found a way to 'cheat' by allowing all the enemy soldiers to pile up near my egg then just blast them all at once.

Thanks Umz so much!

Today I'm going to improved user experience on Fullscreen mode when they do accept to add my game to theirs phone home screen. 

I'm glad that 45 users play this game today without crash or animation bugs. The shop to buy new solider is still in development phase. With your suggestion I will try to balance the fire ball skill.

I'm preparing the new graphic for enemy army and release the next level 4, 5 on tomorrow.  

Regards,
Gafami

Hey, I like it. :) Just needs more polish.

I'd speed up the soldiers movement. All the player really does is buy soldiers and watch them bash each other with axes and swords, so I'd make the soldiers run towards each other a lot faster. (3 or 4 times faster). Also, give me an archer, or cannon to backup my soldiers from behind.

Also, you probably know about this, but you can keep playing even if you lose, and eventually get this: A win/lose?

image.png.cf79bac8fddc9d1c8dcf0875e198d5b0.png

Thanks Wolf for your advice about the game play! I will get over to improve it as your recommend. Those feedback like that so important to me to keep up the spirit to continue improve and release new expected feature. 

Hopefully next update will bring to you 10 minutes relax.

Regards,
Gafami

Dear friends,

Dear friends, Map level 4 and shop already opening! Basically, you can upgrade your army strength right now. Archer and new item in shop will coming soon! Just reload browser or re-launch homescreen IOM icon to receive my new release.

Regards,
Gafami

Dear friends, Map level 5 and new feature have been released!!!

/******************* Change log *******************/

-- Add new soliders (dark knight and angel knight)!!!

default.png.c930c7785024b65440c487452e2652c2.pngdefault.png.b5679c6c29949b12d7c1e48af2d86489.png

-- Add feature pick unit before begin the battle.

-- Improve first load performance

-- Add map level 5 with new enemy (stronger and faster)  

I very appreciate for any advice or feedback for my game are welcome and. Wish a good health for all of you.

Regards,
Gafami

Dear James, 

My friend,  the viking may become useful if you fight again enemy at level 6 of the map. They are bomb not a human :). 1 bomb can kill any  your unit even the darknight so the low cost of viking become useful now when you can spam him to agains the bomb. 

Beside it, you may need him to spam level 3 to receive total 4 gems at that batttle since you become too strong and the mini boss can’t not showup before enemy flag be destroyed.

Regards,

Gafami

I might be wrong here, but I think this is meant to be 'Soldier'. :D

image.png.e398be99f04e4aea07a982935f69c5d0.png

And for this one:

image.png.cd99076c0758c680dd17dafb75556b68.png

You can see that the vikings's higher than the samurai, so it should be drawn behind the samurai

The battles seem a bit imbalanced. The (First boss?) the big green Ogre came out, I sent out about 8 samurai, and he butchered them. I had to use the fire ball to kill him.

Good catch Wolf! That is a typing mistake from server data. The mini boss attk wide area so that spam a lot of sarmurai at the same time may not the best choice. 

You can try buy slow one by one when you facing him.

Otherwise, if you have a dark knight in your team. Everything will become so easy.

Regards,

Gafami

• 4 months later...

Greetings! Play tested with Chrome on MacOS Mojave.

Cartoonishly chibi violence with a progression of difficulty and world map/shop. Overall a pretty fun experience that had a good frame-rate and didn't seem buggy. I thought it was going to be overly repetitive until the first boss (The giant green ogre) came out and wiped the ground with my forces. (I actually kinda liked that part.)

From a technical standpoint, I liked how you've made the app dynamically resize with the size of the browser window (a detail often missed).

For feedback, I would suggest toning down the music volume initially, because I usually wear headphones and found it to be a bit jarring when it kicked it. (Or just have an easily accessible volume control/slider). But I'd also add some sort of music or simple tune to the mini-map, because it seems almost too quiet by comparison when outside of the battles.

I can tell that you've been adding more over time from the other feedback on this post, which is great to see. I think it has good potential if you keep adding more variety and progression to it. Good Luck!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...