How to Export Animation Range?

Hi, I am new to Babylon. 

I want to export babylon files from fbx using 3ds max, and expect the file content to be the same as dummy3.babylon: a character with a single skeleton and animation ranges are well setted.

Here is the problem:

I got a fbx file from artists, imported to maya, and exported it using the babylon plugin. Then I got a babylon file.

I looked into dummy3.babylon from Playground, and here is the content about a skeleton:

image.png.7ccecf02277c2de91a893fc016e33a09.png

we can find the name is mixamorig:skin, and the skeleton cotains a property named "ranges".

But my exported babylon file has no such properties. I dont know how to set in 3ds max. can you give me a clue?

thanks very much!

I saw that you mentioned that you imported the FBX into Maya. There is also a simple tool for adding animation clip data to your export using the Animation Groups window in Maya now as well as 3ds Max. Make sure you've updated to the latest Babylon Exporter for Maya and you can then find the Animation Groups option under the Babylon menu. Check out this documentation to see how to add clips, but it is very straight forward:

http://doc.babylonjs.com/resources/maya_to_gltf#how-to-export-multiple-animation-clips-to-gltf-format

15 hours ago, Deltakosh said:

Thank you for your reply!

The document shows me the way to export animation group.

What I am curious is how to export  "animation range" for skeleton or Mesh.

Are the "range contents" manually setted?

Animation groups another way to produce ranges (but at animation level) and I recommend that you pick this option

The other one (having ranges directly at skeleton level) can work obviously but so far only Blender supports it

41 minutes ago, Deltakosh said:

Animation groups another way to produce ranges (but at animation level) and I recommend that you pick this option

The other one (having ranges directly at skeleton level) can work obviously but so far only Blender supports it

That solved my confusion.  Thank you very much!