kiklop133

[Phaser 3] Maggot Diorama | clicker, defense

I was wondering about web-game development so I picked phaser 3 and tried make something in spare time. I would not play game like this by myself but I appreciate if you would. (hahaha). This game is offering only little content and  I wish I had more time for this but anyway. I'm happy by finishing it at all.

Link: https://www.kongregate.com/games/kiklop133/maggot-diorama

screenshot3.png

Really cool combination of the tower defense + clicker / idle gameplay! The first level is highly polished, I can understand why you might be a bit burnt out right now. Maybe take a break and it's very possible in a few weeks (or months) you are motivated to continue development with more upgrades, levels and mechanics.

Did you draw everything yourself? It looks amazing!

4 minutes ago, kiklop133 said:

Also yes, graphic are home made :)

It's really impressive 😮 Is your day-job related to your artwork, or is drawing "just" a hobby? And if you don't mind me asking, I'm also curious what tools did you use to draw it (Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp, digital drawing tablet etc.)?

Awesome work! Really simple and power gameart! Nice fun clicker.

What wrong with Kongregate??? Why small number of plays and so low rating? I dont understand .... you cool stuff has rating like my games wich really ... specific.