Is there any Babylon.js Chat? If not, I'll make one!

Global Liquidity

I'm interested in trying this as well, but I agree with the responses too.

What if we made a discord channel for Babylon.js & friends, but ONLY for rants. :D So, anything that the forums already do and are designed for is excluded:

q&a, issues, bugs, demos, project talk, services, and so on.

A Babylon.js discord for banter. Rants. BJS related general chatter. And, as a rule, if anything meaningful is posted, a volunteer (probably mod) will post it on the forums to make sure it's archived for prosperity.

I'd be curious to volunteer to do this myself! I have experience with online community management and have been coding for decades. I admit, at first hesitant, I've grown to realize why the aesthetics and functionality of discord wins the day as a chat platform. (Doesn't even need the app; can access as a website.)

To make this scientific, let's put some expectations: The discord server may be closed, and the result posted in the forums, if there is nobody left with interest in it after 30 days. That will make sure no one's working at it out of a sense of duty, bothering, and not getting appreciated.

As I said, this is something that has already been experienced in the past and has not been successful.

And as JC says,  time zones differences made that it does not work. There were a lot of questions and no answers or answers a few days later.

This was finally closed because useless. For my part, I was never used because of language barriers, I use a translator to read English and write it.