Help with mesh lighting

Mekaboo

Hi @Mekaboo and welcome to the forum from me. It is always so much easier for someone to answer if you put your code in a playground, even if you have to simplify and use textures directly available to the playground rather than your own images. In your case it was very easy to copy from the code you provided the relevant section and paste in the playground. Just a quick change to the image references and anybody can now see there is a problem with the lighting. This time I have done it for you.

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#I7LKJY

What we need to know now is exactly how do you want the scene lit?  Plenty of help with lights in the doc, Babylon 101 Lights is a good place to start.

Good morning Sir @JohnK! I'm sorry I probably worded my message wrong..my issue was that the rotating mesh is too dark..I just want to make it lighter so that folks can see the logo on it. Thank ya for the info!

❤❤,

Mekaboo

PS: I've created PGs in the past and I have a hard time copy/paste code so I write my code manually..Im going to try to copy/paste again?

56 minutes ago, Mekaboo said:

I'm sorry I probably worded my message wrong.

Not wrong just not very specific. Try different variables in your light vector and try different types of light. Add two or three more lights. Experiment in the playground until you get what you want.