I NEED HELP IN Clock time Function in babylon js 3d configurator

Also @Shahzaib 3d Customizer can I gently remind you that members come to the forum as and when they are available and answer questions in their own time frame. While this is one of the most responsive and helpful of all forums and people are only too happy to help I would get annoyed if some one was pinging me even a couple of times an hour so on behalf of NasimiAsl and others who might reply to you a little patience goes a long way ?

1 minute ago, JohnK said:

Also @Shahzaib 3d Customizer can I gently remind you that members come to the forum as and when they are available and answer questions in their own time frame. While this is one of the most responsive and helpful of all forums and people are only too happy to help I would get annoyed if some one was pinging me even a couple of times an hour so on behalf of NasimiAsl and others who might reply to you a little patience goes a long way ?

Really thanks for help me in this can u help me one more  I need this Clock fucntion in babylon js in mine model we have created but sec hand and time not working correct i need sec hand swipe smothly i have function of tik tik sec hand  

http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/css3analogclock.shtml