Sign in to follow this  
Frozennnn

Be Careful with GameDistribution

Hello Community i make this post to talk about Gamedistribution and warning all developers about this site.

take care when you start making money with them because they pay the first times and then just evade the payments even

when im uploading 4 new games every month. I contact them but they just say we will pay you but never pay.

I upload more than 50 games From 2017 to today and they pay me until MAY 2018.

If you have similar issues please comment this post so we can help developers to dont give

our hard work to this guys.

Cheers

I've just discovered someone has changed my payment details in Game Distribution's dashboard to a PayPal account originating in India.  Not sure how long ago but probably recently as I received a payment in November.

If you have been missing payments you might want to check your own settings in case this has happened to you too.  If it's not just me and the platform has been hacked in some form then it might be wise to change your password while you're at it!

edit - actually on logging out and back in to the dashboard it appears that I am unable to update my payment settings and remove the thieve's PayPal details!

11 hours ago, mentuat said:

I've just discovered someone has changed my payment details in Game Distribution's dashboard to a PayPal account originating in India.  Not sure how long ago but probably recently as I received a payment in November.

If you have been missing payments you might want to check your own settings in case this has happened to you too.  If it's not just me and the platform has been hacked in some form then it might be wise to change your password while you're at it!

edit - actually on logging out and back in to the dashboard it appears that I am unable to update my payment settings and remove the thieve's PayPal details!

!!!!! I have been hacked too!!!!
The payment details have changed to some china address, and now (like you described above) I can't change it back!!!!!!!

I wrote them email with screens of the changed payment details etc, butt I'm pretty sure they will not answer soon.....

P.s I just changed my billing address few days ago and everything was fine , so the problem is recent.

Given that mine is also changed and changed between today and yesterday, I would assume the issue is purely internal. The values looked pretty legit, so I'm quite certain it's not a hack, just some very dumb programming.

Good to know I'm not the only one then!

I checked this morning and now it's displaying my previous (correct) details in the payment settings + I am able to update and save them now.

All very odd!  Will be interesting to hear from them what the issue was.