I need a REAL book to learn and study the phaser2

Vinnyreis

I found in the oficial site Phaser.io good books TO DOWNLOAD, but I need real books not only for Phaser but a good book to get introduced in this world of HTML5 gamedev, even without a framework. It's just to get started. I've been studying JS and I think I'm prepared to go to a framework, but I don't have a mind setted in this "gamemaker" world. ?

So, what I need is a real book to order, about phaser or about HTML5 game development.

I hope someone could understand it?

I don't think you'll find a physical book, only e-books because frameworks change so quickly that once it's printed it's out of date. E-books can be updated by the authors more easily. 

But if you want a hard copy, buy an e-book and print it. :)

I second Feronato's site and books. You can find tutorials on different HTML5 frameworks available there. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh my Gosh... ????? I totally forgot that I can print PDFs and e-Books too. It'll be so much easier to read compared to a book, and I didn't even thought about it ? Thanks for all of you, and reading the answers I realized that my question was stupid... How a framework that is constantly updated would have a physical book? It doesn't make sense now ? Well... Thanks again, I learned and remembered something today ?????

• 2 years later...