oTakhi Platform: Atom-Drive (Preview)

mfdesigner

Atom-Drive is:

(1) a Chromium Browser and Node.js Server hybrid.

(2) a server-less solution ( no client process running on the server) that serves only software objects and web apps on demand over LAN and/or WAN.

(3) a workgroup productivity solution for sharing software objects, apps assembled from these objects, and editors assembled from these objects for creating new intermediary objects and contents.

(4) not one single application dictated by a few individuals, but a way to create many different applications by anyone for everyone.  Apps can be embedded in web pages and viewable by regular web browsers.

(5) a platform for embedding open-sourced c++ or javascript libraries into micro-service provider such as molecule packs or reusable droplets.

(6) Scalable MySql backend allows objects to be stored on a cluster of hosts.

(7) extensive client-side caching to reduce latency and increase productivity comparing to traditional client/server design.

• mfdesigner changed the title to oTakhi Platform: Atom-Drive (Preview)

Maybe there is something I don't understand but that really seems amazing... It's like Unreal but running in a browser...?

I tried to signing up to get some documentation but the formula was broken and can<t seem to complete submission..

I wish i could get more information but the contact form didn't work either.

• 2 weeks later...

Atom Drive is still in preview mode.  Anticipated release date is Summer 2019.

Our cloud service at otakhi.com, like others, suffers congestion during heavy UPLOAD, which is a problem when server resources is limited.

Atom Drive lets you host your own server and therefore solve both speed and availability issue, that is,  if you just want to run it as a workgroup in a Local Area Network.