GCaps Arena ( Pre Launch )

RNull

Hey everyone,

I am just launching my first title made with BabylonJS and I wanted to get a feedback from you.
The game is called GCaps Arena ( Galactic Caps Arena ) and is a caps soccer game in 3D. The player wins if he/she scores 3 goals. The game is thought to be only multiplayer and you can try it out here :

http://gcapsarena.com/ 24

It is still a little bit rough around the edges but I am constantly improving it. It would be great if I had a feedback from you guys.

Cheers!

9 hours ago, tripleo said:

Searching for match but nothing happens? Also, file not found: /libs/imprint.min.js

Hey, thanks for trying out! It's kinda hard to find a match right now because people aren't playing it, you can try it out with 2 sessions though. Yeah that's a false negative, it's just an import which isn't used anymore, will make sure to make it go away.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, finally had some time to work on GCaps. I have done a graphical revamp, added AI, added a cool new game mode called "Score & Destroy" and much more is coming! Also, if you like it join our discord!!!