Dark Haunt

hadezbladez

Hey guys! heres my latest new game. Dark Haunt. A strategy horror game. its not a five nights at freddy's clone. I made it fully strategy so you guys can think and do your best strategy to fend off some weirdos at night

Heres the link >> https://www.kongregate.com/games/h1G_hadezbladez/dark-haunt

This are a screenshots

dhss2.png

dhss3.png

dhss4.png

I really like the scroll effect in between the different rooms. Wasn't quite sure what to do at the start, I tried mashing keys until I found 1 and 3 because of the screenshots you posted and also found you could WASD around a room after key mashing (I found the other side of the house). Not sure if this was intentional but the help button on the title screen didnt work.

The one black hauter-esque monster also got me and scream for like 3 times but I didn't die (so idk what was up with that?) then I went into another room and then got the death with the shadow in front of my face so not sure what happened there.

Cool art though. Some of the text is a bit too aliased but otherwise everything looked pretty cohesive in the style you have. The death scene where the little veins creep into your vision was sufficiently uncomforting.

Thank you for your comments man

I put a hint that you can use a tab by pressing a button 1 >> the '1-tab' poster and use a mask by button 3 >> the '3- bear' poster. The help button i still dont have any complete idea. The haunter is the only enemy that cant kill you. The game is fully strategy you can do whatever you want as long you dont act >> moving to other side rooms, using a tab that is fixing camera surveillance or using camera flashlight and any other red-board action.

You got the killer dead scene and there is a cursing word on there (sorry if its really too gory). have you got the mascot dead scene? you can prevent jumpscared by haunter. is it the time that ill start explaining the strategy? the game will be too easy if i explain the strategy and you just need to survive from 22.00 - 05.00 the total turn should be 75 turns