Link It Up! is a casual, puzzle platforming game. In this game you need to link up the line to make your way through the level. Link It Up! features 30 levels that include interesting puzzles as well as cool platforming challenges.

You can Play it here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/729389

Link It Up! is available for non-exclusive licensing so if you're interested in licensing it contact me via email: [email protected]

Use-LMB.gifBouncy-Intro.gif

Jump-Over-End.gifLvl14.gif

It's a nice little game! :) Don't think I've seen design quite like this before, so kudos for getting your own twist in a platform puzzler. The visuals are really nice.

Got through till level 14.

If you want feedback/critique, I'd just say I'm not sure about the controls. Mouse and then keys, and then space. I've got big hands, and game a little bit but my having to use arrows + space with one hand, and then mouse is a bit awkward. Generally this type of game you might aim for a casual audience(or even think about making it work on a smart phone). The simpler the control schema, the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...