Paying person/team for templates in Quest

Jasper

Looking for someone/team to help us create templates in Quest.ai. We're an IDE that works on Phaser 3 where we easily create timeline animations, sprite sheets, audio sheets, simple interactions, etc. We offer templates that our customers can customize by using us. Finding it hard to create templates and work on the product at the same time so looking for help. Ideally looking for someone or a team that has multiple existing game projects that can be repurposed into templates for our system. This is absolutely a paying a gig where we pay up front for you to create it in Quest in a way that our users can reuse it. Might not be for all but hoping to find someone with many games behind their belts.

www.quest.ai

I'm the head of design /co-founder of Quest. I can potentially help with the design / reskinning of things depending on the projects.

Thank you and please reach out ASAP as we're looking to produce these soon. This also isn't a 1 person fits the position type thing. We'll have to review your game experience and concepts before starting.

Thanks and really looking forward to working on collaboration on some fun stuff.

(Attaching an example of a design I have that needs to be coded in Quest)

Candy_Pop1.jpg

Candy_Pop2.jpg

Candy_Pop3.jpg