[Phaser] Louie's Dog

turnA

Hi there, just want to share my HTML5 games, Louie's Dog. Although this is my first time posting here, this is not my first HTML5 games. Maybe I can share the other games here later.

Louie's Dog is a grid sliding puzzle games where you must reunite Louie and his missing white dog. Beware though, there are other special tile to consider, and Angry Dog & Animal Control Officer to avoid.
You can also find hidden gold bones under the ground to increase your completion rating. There are no timer or score here, so just sit back, relax, and solve all the level with all the time in the world :)

Link: j.mp/louiedog

Alternate Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47459072/louiesdog/index.html

If you have problem playing the games, do let me know.
Any feedback will be appreciated!

post-4462-0-90042000-1394022109.jpg

post-4462-0-93979000-1394022113.jpg

post-4462-0-37033000-1394022119.jpg

post-4462-0-40601700-1394022123.jpg

my user experience : had to reload the page twice to have game start, chose level 1, no clue what to do (you can swipe tiles but then you are locked and you don't know why, you can't stop the (annoying) music, i quit. nice graphics though. maybe the first level should be easier and more obvious about how to solve it.

you can't stop the (annoying) music,

thankfully found that button fast.. (it's in the upper left corner)

will now continue to try the game. :) (wouldn't have if i had not found that button fast ;) )

edit1: First level took about.. 20 seconds. (instruction panel was clear enough for me)

edit2: got to level 13 :) .. now my thumb hurts a little (stupid touchpad.. with mouse I would have continued on :) )

Nice graphics, and a sweet game.

Didn't like the music - and i am not sure if there are sound effects (that just got muted together with the music) or if there are none.

Thanks for the good word and feedback! :)

I didn't realize Level 1 is that hard, but it just goes to show that developer can't objectively test their games :D

I have revised the games a bit. Now there are additional Mute button on the game screen, I also lower the volume of the main BGM and change the Tutorial for Level 1. Hopefully it will be clear enough for other player.

I really liked it, got up to level 10 before I even realised it, quite addictive.

A couple of minor things:

Unless i missed it, there seems like no way to see what level you are on while playing?

Also, when you complete the level, the text that comes up says "Louie meet dog",it should probably say "Louie met his dog", or "Louie reached his dog".

Other than that, its great!

I really liked it, got up to level 10 before I even realised it, quite addictive.

A couple of minor things:

Unless i missed it, there seems like no way to see what level you are on while playing?

Also, when you complete the level, the text that comes up says "Louie meet dog",it should probably say "Louie met his dog", or "Louie reached his dog".

Other than that, its great!

Glad you enjoy it, and thanks for the feedback!

I've added the level number on Pause Screen since I don't want the game screen cluttered with text.

Actually, the complete level text already 'Louie meet his dog', like the screenshot above show. But thanks anyway, since I'm not english native speaker, I worry some of my grammar is wrong :)

Great presentation and addictive little game! I didn't play the earlier version but level 1 seemed fine to me in its current form

Just to clarify beeglebug's comment about grammar, it probably should be 'Louie met his dog!' not 'Louie meet his dog!'

Great presentation and addictive little game! I didn't play the earlier version but level 1 seemed fine to me in its current form

Just to clarify beeglebug's comment about grammar, it probably should be 'Louie met his dog!' not 'Louie meet his dog!'

Glad you enjoy it!

Ah, I see now, good point! I have revised it now.

Like I said before, I'm not an english native speaker. So may miss things like this a lot :)