GrimPanda

gjj7TFC.jpg

Space Flight

Hi!

We just finished up another game, this one is called Space Flight.  Use your finger to trace a path from incoming ships to the appropriate colored stations.  As the game progresses, you will get more ships, stations, and unique upgrades that make managing your space port easier, but more challenging at the same time!

Manage the universe's busiest space station! Help Mr. Warply figure out how to land all the ships coming to land at his stations. Several different stations, ship colors and additional challenges await you as you progress! Can you master this skill?

Please let us know your thoughts!

Play Space Flight Right Here!

Z8X8vWk.jpgrcyFGHX.jpgrT2vfn8.jpg

Play Space Flight Right Here!

emDxz39.png

Nice flight control type games! I also love how the path tracing work, simple but functional.

My only gripe is that there almost no sense of progression for me, and the text interface sometimes block the spaceship.

Other than that, it seems that the games can't pass the Title screen on my Blackberry Z10 browser (when I press play, the screen become empty and freeze). My Z10 is not a majority device by all means, but just want to let you know since they are actually have good HTML5 compatibility :)