When you can't fly

mintoman

This is my first one week HTML5 game, made it using ImpactJs.

One touch run n' jump game designed for mobile, an endless run n’ jump  game where you can’t run, you can only jump.

You are a little bird trying to escape from an hungry evil cat.

Tap the screen to charge the jump, Tap the screen again to jump. Don't jump out of the screen and watch out for the cat.

whenyoucantfly_screen1.png

whenyoucantfly_screen3.png

whenyoucantfly_screen2.png

You can play it here.

I'm still improving the random level generation.

I wrote a little post about monetizing HTML5 games on my blog, so if you want to give me some tips I'll be very glad.

You jumped 2191m

Such a simple concept and so much fun. I agree with everybody else about the intro skipping and background color.

What are the little coins for?

I kept thinking that I should be rewarded for pulling crazy long jumps but then again there is no score. But you did said you are still working on it, right? 

Still lots of fun as it is. 

You jumped 2191m

Such a simple concept and so much fun. I agree with everybody else about the intro skipping and background color.

What are the little coins for?

I kept thinking that I should be rewarded for pulling crazy long jumps but then again there is no score. But you did said you are still working on it, right? 

Still lots of fun as it is. 

Thanks to all for the comments, but I wont change background color.

You are rewarded for a long jump, but the reward is intrinsic, you will have more time for the next jump.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey your games look perfect to add into my company's application called "Toon Goggles."  We are the leading children's video streaming application with kids content, and we are just about to launch a games section this June.  We are partnered with many large companies such as SONY, Barnes & Noble, SHARP, Panasonic, and pre-loaded on most children's android tablets.

I would like to add your game to our application on a non-exclusive basis to earn money through revenue share based off advertisements we will have.  

Please send me an e-mail at:  

[email protected]

We can discuss more there, including sending over a contract to look at, but I think it would be a perfect fit!

The only things I would need to know is if your games are touch screen compatible, and can automatically resize to various devices such as tablets  and smartphones.  Also, we would serve the games on our API, so all you would have to do is send us files that could be opened in a HTMl window.

Best,

Jordan