famobi isn't paying me !!!

totoper

dear user , does anyone use famobi.com game in his website and didn't got payment ?

i got over 1000 euro from their games , and when i send invoice and payment request they ignore me ! 

they don't answer to my mail  !! what should i do ?

Hi, Sometimes by mistake maybe you're on their spam folder. I don't say, they did this action manually.

Try to contact them again and use different email (if you use hotmail for example, maybe create a gmail, whatever and send email again) or maybe try to find another email from them.

Use also their profile here, send a message.

Of course depend the time. If you send your message 2 days before, don't wait to get an answer asap. Its summer also. Wait some days, maybe weeks.

Good luck!

but they did pay me before,  just now they are not answering any of my emails for 1 month !

i send like 10 mail  over the last month , any case their paying system is soo not good ! 

what can i do if they will ignore me on other mail as well ?

14 minutes ago, yogevper said:

but they did pay me before

Sorry to understand, you send an email before and you get an answer like: "Sorry, we can't send you any payment, whatever." ?

Or you never get any answer?

13 minutes ago, yogevper said:

what can i do

It's always depend the way you have your games on their systems. Do you have an agreement? You get earning from ads? Or you sell your game under non-exclusive or exclusive licenses and never get paid?

in the past i got payed (like half year ago )

and now 1 month ago i send a payment request and didn't got any anwer

i sent 10 mails in the last to 3 mails they got month and didn't got any answer 

i put their games in my website and we do revenu share, they do it with a lot of sites 

i belive they  arn't paying ther webmasters as well so i wrote here to see if more site owners like me didn't got payments

thanks for your answers !  

Unfortunately i sell non-exclusive licenses so can't give you extra help about revenue share. As i said try different emails from your side and find 1-2 extra emails from them. I wish you good luck. But don't worry, i believe somewhere else is the problem.

It is hard to send you in the right direction here, this forum is for HTML5 game development, but what you ask involves sales and accountancy. Odius has a point here, email them as much as possible. Wait a couple of days, if you got no reply, call them directly. According to their website, their number is +49 221 7880610. Be aware you call to a company in Germany. Depending where you live and what ISP you have, this could cost you a lot. And if that fails as well, try sending a registred letter where you point out the issue. They can always come up with the excuse "we did not receive that email" or "we never had a phonecall" and that is hard to proof, but when it comes to a registred letter, they need to sign it when they received it.

if that does not work out either, I suggest to take it a step further and get yourself a lawyer and sue them. But I can understand if that is too much asked, especially taking the situation in account. A lawyer may cost you more than what that company owes you. All I can wish you right now is good luck!