Staying In for the Summer

LFO

Hello,

I just purchased Emanuele Feronato's Phaser 3 HTML5 Cross Platform Development book and thought I'd make a thread. I've got a little bit of experience with Phaser as I went through Null to Full and bits of Interphase a few years ago, but it was a little tough building my own complete game - much harder than making a small personal website?Anyway, I've got a bit of free time this summer so I thought I'd give it another go.

I look forward to taking part in the community.

Regards,

LFO

• 3 weeks later...

I got a little busy with some other things towards the end of last month but I'm now about half way through the textbook. I'd say it's more in depth than the one I did a few years ago and the explanations of the concepts are also totally fine for what I need. I'll try and get this done over the weekend. After that, I might do the game a couple of times from memory to see what has and hasn't stuck. Then the hard part: making my own game.

LFO

• 3 weeks later...

I finished going through the game a couple of times. I think I'll try and add some new features to the game now and generally play around with it.

I think that's it for me posting to this thread as I started using the Phaser 3 forum on Discourse.

Thanks for reading!

LFO