Monetization of Unity Webgl (export) Games

inyourpc

On 7/19/2019 at 4:17 PM, inyourpc said:

Hi, 

Is there a way we can put unity WebGL html5 ads from Google Adsense (IMA, AFG) for Unity games. Or if that's not possible which company would be the top choice for Unity Webgl export (Monetizations). 

Looking for guidelines. 

Thanks, 
M Yawer

Hi M Yawer,

We are adding in-game video ads in our (and partnered of course) unity webgl games, and publish to our network. The ads are setup to appear once every couple of minute, and they are coming with skip button. You can check some examples here, how the ads perform and show directly.

Slope game Y8

Moto Loco HD racing game Y8

and others of our newest webgls which can be found here

New Unity WebGL Game at Y8, order by date 

And if you are interested in the partnership, send me a message or reply here and we'll get that going for your game(s) :)

Hi Zoki,
Nice to meet you. (Your twitter links need to be fixed). 

Definitely looking for a partnership!

We Have multiple WebGL games and some html5 games too, 

Few questions, 

How much can a single WebGL game like motoloco make with y8.  (Business Model that you offer).
What was build size of motoloco and slope game each ? 

Gimme your skype or add me 'lazygeeker'. 

Best Regards, 

On 7/29/2019 at 8:45 AM, inyourpc said:

Hi Zoki,
Nice to meet you. (Your twitter links need to be fixed). 

Definitely looking for a partnership!

We Have multiple WebGL games and some html5 games too, 

Few questions, 

How much can a single WebGL game like motoloco make with y8.  (Business Model that you offer).
What was build size of motoloco and slope game each ? 

Gimme your skype or add me 'lazygeeker'. 

Best Regards, 

ah, that explains why i don't have tons of followers at twitter.. (lol i hope that was the real reason :D )

We have coverage for webgl and html5 too. The ecpm varies, around 1-3 usd and the current rev share is 50/50 of in-game video ads. Additionally, M Yawer, we are working on offering an content ads share as well, but that is work in progress.

The revenue generated varies per game and style, especially by the traffic that plays and views/use the ads. I cannot give you a specific answer, as providing such answer won't be final. Your game(s) might earn more, might earn less, its different per case. You could give it a try on a game or two and find out.

The build also varies, and although I could say less is better, I must mention that Russian Car Driver is close to 100mb and its still a big hit.  I suppose size justify the game quality.

p.s. feel free to send me the games samples on private message here, and thanks for the twit, i'll update it now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Google AdSense does not directly support Unity WebGL ads, and there might be limitations on using AdSense for Unity WebGL games. AdSense primarily supports web content like websites and web applications, and integrating ads into Unity WebGL games can be more challenging due to the nature of game development.

If you're looking for other options to monetize Unity WebGL games, there are several ad networks and platforms that specialize in in-game advertising for Unity games. Here are a few alternatives:

1. PubScale: One-stop monetization solutions for games made with unity offering Immersive Ads, Offerwall, Interstitials, Rewarded and other units.
  2. Unity Ads: Unity offers its own ad platform, Unity Ads, which is integrated seamlessly with Unity game development. It supports various ad formats, including rewarded video ads.
  3. AdMob by Google: AdMob is a mobile advertising platform by Google that supports Unity games. It provides a variety of ad formats and has features for in-app advertising.
  4. Chartboost: Chartboost is a mobile ad network that supports Unity games. It offers interstitial and rewarded video ads and is known for its flexibility and developer-friendly approach.
  5. IronSource: IronSource is a comprehensive monetization platform for mobile game developers. It supports rewarded video ads, interstitials, and other ad formats.

Before integrating any ad network, make sure to review their terms of service, policies, and revenue-sharing models to find the best fit for your game. Additionally, check for recent reviews and developer feedback to ensure a positive experience with the chosen ad network. Keep in mind that the availability of features and supported platforms can change, so it's essential to verify the current status of these services.