GameDistribution.com late payments thread...

arcadeset

I am now editing this entire thread, as some of us have been paid in last few days and GD is actually not a scam.

Just write your experience about GameDistribution.com, missing payments etc.

Hoping all problems will be fixed soon and there will be no more complaints.

Edited by arcadeset
GameDistribution.com payments received

Yes, those people are scammers really. They never send you money you earned unless you ask them for it multiple times. That's at least my experience. First, you have to wait about 60 days to get your money (which it too long anyways), but that's not enough, even after that period, they don't want to pay publishers and developers. Don't use that service if you have any other choice.

Thanks for your replies and private messages.

Can everybody who has not been paid from GameDistribution.com leave a reply, so we can see how serious this is?

We should all file a complaint about that company. It's not like they are from Asia or something. They are under EU laws and we should 100% be able to legally get our money from them. The more we are, the higher chance we have.

Thank you.

Just adding some more news about GameDistribution.com and my delayed payment from them:

After few days of silence and multiple emails from me linking this thread, a new support person contacted me (they really like to change the support persons that deal with you).

They said that there was a problem in my payment details (they were "confused" about my tax number with private person option) and that's why the payment couldn't go through.

Also they said that it was my fault they couldn't pay me and that I should stop spreading negative information about their company.

So that was fixed and I should have received my payment yesterday.

...and here I am again, waiting and angry.

From now on I will be bombarding them with multiple emails a day!

The same, I'm waiting payment for the fourth month. I wrote to them many times, to no avail.
They come up with various reasons to not pay. I set paypal in the payment settings, as soon as I registered,
but they wrote to me that in their system marked payment by bank :D. So, I no longer publish their games. Support person, also changed for me :)

45 minutes ago, Haruka25 said:

They seem to have competitors

I don't see any competitor here. I see a clone of gamedistribution or just another website of them.

Even their api is the same with different name.

Another scam website out there.

Good luck developers! Keep continue upload your games, support them and wait for your payments. Don't forget to send them millions of emails first.

18 minutes ago, odiusfly said:

I don't see any competitor here. I see a clone of gamedistribution or just another website of them.

Even their api is the same with different name.

Another scam website out there.

Good luck developers! Keep continue upload your games, support them and wait for your payments. Don't forget to send them millions of emails first.

That's what I was thinking as well and didn't even register there. I see the same design, same colors, similar logo etc. It just seems like a clone website. But they have a UK address, so who knows.

Do you think, Famobi.com is also a scam?

2 hours ago, Haruka25 said:

The developers also wrote that they did not receive a reward,

What topic is it? Are you talking for 1 developer (in this case yogevper user) or more?

Because the only topic i found is this below. Are you talking for this?

Because i read 1 topic from someone that never get any payment and his last post was July 1. First, we don't know if get this payment today or not and second to be honest i wonder how get 1000euros from games from a revenue share program. Also he wrotes that get paid before. So he actually try to get his last payment of 1 month: June-July => summer.

And as from gamedistribution side, i read until today new topics and posts that never get any payments and others.

I'm not from famobi team (i say this in case someone write any comment about) , i just read topics and posts and as i have experience with both companies i can post who is scam or not.

Hello everyone,

My name is Iuri and I am currently the product owner and responsible for Gamedistribution.com
I recently joined the GD team, which is part of Azerion (https://www.linkedin.com/company/azerion/)

This is my linkedin profile, if you are interested on knowing who I am also: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iurigenovesi/

I want to address the current issues to all of you, our respected developer community in the hopes that we can be on the same page regarding Game Distribution and the serious allegations many people have been saying here.

First of all, I want to personally apologize to everyone who is getting delayed payments. This is true and we are sorry about it. Game Distribution grew really fast in the last few months, many developers successfully started to make money with our platform, and we couldn't grow our finance team fast enough in order to handle and make all partner payments in time.

We are currently working really hard and growing the team and the structure to support all of you in the way that you deserve. We work with literally thousands of partners and developers that join our platforms every day and we are doing our best effort to make everyone happy. The first and biggest issues are payments on time. We always pay all of our partners, 100%. If you haven't been paid yet, I guarantee you that you are in one of the following:

1. Haven't met the minimum if at least EUR 50 for PAYPAL and EUR 100 for Bank transfers.

2. Bank detail or payment information is not correctly filled inside our platforms. This is something we are working hard to change, as we believe the current system is not easy enough nor clear enough and many mistakes can happen at this stage.

3. Your payment processing hasn't reached the minimum period of 60 days of the end of the running month.

4. You are all set, but your payment is still delayed.

Most people that complain, are on numbers 1,2 and 3. A few are on item 4, which we are currently working on solving. We receive payment from all of our advertising partners D+45, which means we strive to pay 15 days after we receive that amount.

If you have a problem with your payment on GD, please hold tight as we're going to handle all delayed payments within the next couple of months.

I have been a part of this community for years now, I have been both publisher, when I was at Click Jogos, developer on my last company Gazeus Games, and now I am handling the platform with Game Distribution.

The reason I am coming forward here and presenting myself to have a chat with you is really simple: I am a real person, working on a real company, that is real, consolidated and that discloses all information, people and detail out in the open.

It has come to my attention that someone tried to blindly clone Game Distribution and is now reaching out to this community with a promise of a better future and relationship. That 'person' doesn't have a real name, a face or a company and it is running a business under a cloned website and model and it is trying to take advantage of you by defamation of Game Distribution, this is not the way to build a business and a competitor, I would suggest being careful, once that "competitor" does not have a financial entity, a real name or company behind it and it's hiding behind the world wide web to take advantage of the current problems you are facing with us.

That being said, we are really working hard on solving the issues within the next few months. Bear with us in this journey and I promise that it will be worth it, we have many many new good things coming in developments for this community and it's obvious to say that we wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you, so I am here making sure you know the person behind the business and that I will do everything I can to make sure you can keep working and earning your best with us.

All I ask from all of you from now on is respect in this thread and to not make alegations you cannot proof. I am looking forward to deliver you the best you can get within the next months so complaints become compliments real soon.

Thank you for your patience,

Iuri

22 minutes ago, Iurigenovesi said:

to not make alegations you cannot proof

Payment delays is a proof. Because as gamedistribution is a real company, all profiles are true, when start a company and the payments issues starting, this is what need to fix instead chat with us next.

22 minutes ago, Iurigenovesi said:

apologize to everyone who is getting delayed payments. This is true and we are sorry about it

Ok.

23 minutes ago, Iurigenovesi said:

we are really working hard on solving the issues within the next few months

I have read this too many times.

27 minutes ago, Iurigenovesi said:

I am looking forward to deliver you the best you can get within the next months

Until then, good luck.

Ok so now you are changing your payout terms from 60 days to 60 days plus "a couple of months"? and how many months 1? 2? 10 months?

All of us complaining here have met your payout requirements at least 1-2 months ago and still got no payment.

Every time we send you emails asking about when we will get paid, you just reply that payment is on the way, no more info when...

There is absolutely zero information, when exactly we will get our payment, sounds like a scam to me, sorry.

You just wasted your time writing your long apologize, we are not so stupid anymore.

Change your payout terms at least, if you want us to take you seriously!

By the way, here is a reply from Famobi.com about their payout terms, they are very open and not lying at all, this is how a support person should react:

Hi Tomas,

as stated in our T&C it can take up to 45 days. This is in case the invoice contains none-finalized revenue (we need to wait for Google to pay us the money first which takes some time) and/or the transaction needs to be handled by more financial institutions, depending on the recipients country of residence.

But as you are living in the EU and haven't added any none- finalized revenue, it shouldn't take that long and the revenue should arrive within the following 14 days.
Kind regards,
Bastian

And this is totally understandable, as they only make bank payments, which take longer.

I have been waiting for my payment for almost 4 months.
You write various excuses, but do nothing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, You no longer reply to my messages.

Below are your answers

The first answer was within 60 days. OK. I was waiting.

"Wednesday, Jun 26, 2019:
As your invoice reaches the amount in April, so your payment will be done on July acc. to our Terms and Conditions. Please check again later in July.

"Wednesday, July 3:
Hi,
Normally the payment will be done at the end of the month. Thank you for your patience"

"Thursday, August 1, 2019
Good morning,
So sorry for the late getting back to you. This morning we had a team meeting and we just finished it, and start our daily routine tasks.
For your issue regarding payment, our manage is still having a meeting with Finance about this. Once we hear any updates from the management, we will be more than happy to let you know."

"Monday, August 5, 2019
Hi,
I am looking at your revenue now and will get this sorted for you.
Sorry it is taking forever. Seems like a mistake on our end for now, but I will figure it out and get back to you."

"Monday, August 5, 2019
Hi,
We found the issue. The system marked you as minimum payout at 100 euro because it thought you had "payment by bank" as preferred setting.
It should be at 50 for PayPal offcourse, so this will be fixed now.
We will proceed with payment ASAP when the new invoice is generated."

"Monday, August 5, 2019:
Hi,
Tomorrow the invoice will be generated (they are patching the issue now) and then it will be sent to finance to pay."

"Tuesday, August 6, 2019:
Hi, the invoices are created when the payment goes through. So those will appear eventually."

"Thursday, August 8, 2019:
Hi,
We have asked for this to be done, but it does take a bit as normally its all automatic and now manual.
Especially since its not 1 months invoice but an accumulation of loads of very small amounts of a few euro.
We promise that you will be paid for sure soon, but please be a little patient for this to happen."

I noticed the bank setting issue, which is our mistake indeed. As mentioned, the finance department will pay the open amount as soon as possible."

A week passed, I decided to write another letter, but they no longer reply to my messages.

6 minutes ago, arcadeset said:

By the way, here is a reply from Famobi.com about their payout terms, they are very open and not lying at all, this is how a support person should react:

Hi Tomas,

as stated in our T&C it can take up to 45 days. This is in case the invoice contains none-finalized revenue (we need to wait for Google to pay us the money first which takes some time) and/or the transaction needs to be handled by more financial institutions, depending on the recipients country of residence.

But as you are living in the EU and haven't added any none- finalized revenue, it shouldn't take that long and the revenue should arrive within the following 14 days.
Kind regards,
Bastian

And this is totally understandable, as they only make bank payments, which take longer.

Hi Arcadeset, we are also open about our payment terms, which are 60 days. This is not the issue in discussion, but we are late on that 60 days payment terms, and for that reason, I decided to address the current situation to you. I expect this to be normalized within the next couple of months, I am sorry I can't promise you more than that, otherwise, I would be lying.

We make both paypal and bank payments, and those have different settings and particularities, we are structuring our team in a way that these payments will be done in a smarter and faster way, in order to avoid future problems.

3 minutes ago, OBFOG said:

I have been waiting for my payment for almost 4 months.
You write various excuses, but do nothing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, You no longer reply to my messages.

Below are your answers

The first answer was within 60 days. OK. I was waiting.

"Wednesday, Jun 26, 2019:
As your invoice reaches the amount in April, so your payment will be done on July acc. to our Terms and Conditions. Please check again later in July.

"Wednesday, July 3:
Hi,
Normally the payment will be done at the end of the month. Thank you for your patience"

"Thursday, August 1, 2019
Good morning,
So sorry for the late getting back to you. This morning we had a team meeting and we just finished it, and start our daily routine tasks.
For your issue regarding payment, our manage is still having a meeting with Finance about this. Once we hear any updates from the management, we will be more than happy to let you know."

"Monday, August 5, 2019
Hi,
I am looking at your revenue now and will get this sorted for you.
Sorry it is taking forever. Seems like a mistake on our end for now, but I will figure it out and get back to you."

"Monday, August 5, 2019
Hi,
We found the issue. The system marked you as minimum payout at 100 euro because it thought you had "payment by bank" as preferred setting.
It should be at 50 for PayPal offcourse, so this will be fixed now.
We will proceed with payment ASAP when the new invoice is generated."

"Monday, August 5, 2019:
Hi,
Tomorrow the invoice will be generated (they are patching the issue now) and then it will be sent to finance to pay."

"Tuesday, August 6, 2019:
Hi, the invoices are created when the payment goes through. So those will appear eventually."

Hi,
We have asked for this to be done, but it does take a bit as normally its all automatic and now manual.
Especially since its not 1 months invoice but an accumulation of loads of very small amounts of a few euro.
We promise that you will be paid for sure soon, but please be a little patient for this to happen."

I noticed the bank setting issue, which is our mistake indeed. As mentioned, the finance department will pay the open amount as soon as possible."

A week passed, I decided to write another letter, but they no longer reply to my messages.

Hi Maksim,

Yes, you have reached the minimum for paypal payments and we are late on paying our duties to you, about 1 month late to be more precise. You are falling in the number "4" I have mentioned, and for that, I can't do more than apologize and guarantee you that you will get paid ASAP. The reason I can't state a precise date for you is quite simple, we are fixing a problem in the current system, that will avoid these issues to occur in the future again. As I said, within the next couple of months this will not be an issue anymore, but you will get paid before that, I will see to that.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I know there were platform issues in between that contributed to the issues you have seen, we are also working on fixing that for the future to come.

1 minute ago, Iurigenovesi said:

Hi Arcadeset, we are also open about our payment terms, which are 60 days. This is not the issue in discussion, but we are late on that 60 days payment terms, and for that reason, I decided to address the current situation to you. I expect this to be normalized within the next couple of months, I am sorry I can't promise you more than that, otherwise, I would be lying.

We make both paypal and bank payments, and those have different settings and particularities, we are structuring our team in a way that these payments will be done in a smarter and faster way, in order to avoid future problems.

Ok, that is all understandable. What is not understandable are your excuses or complete silence until there is a thread about your company being a scam.

The payment problems should have been stated somewhere months ago, so this and other similar topics would have never been started.

Now you have just lost our trust and have a bad reputation ?

2 minutes ago, arcadeset said:

Ok, that is all understandable. What is not understandable are your excuses or complete silence until there is a thread about your company being a scam.

The payment problems should have been stated somewhere months ago, so this and other similar topics would have never been started.

Now you have just lost our trust and have a bad reputation ?

Arcadeset, you are 100% right. Being silent is not acceptable and I agree with you. Also, I have been where you are right now, and I always think that transparency is better than being silent.
You will have my full transparency from now on, even if I have to deliver bad news, which is what I came here to do. Apart from that, I guarantee you will all get paid. You also have reached the minimum in April and should have been paid last month, I will see that you are also paid the full amount asap. Count on me.