Developer account disabled, need help it's really argent

On 4th August I got some emails about my instant games blocked from audience network, I checked these games on my developer account and it's also disabled from the account, some minutes later I got email that my account disabled:

"Hi, 

As a user of Facebook, you have agreed to our Terms of Service, which state that you may not use our products to do or share anything that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. We may also disable the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances."

You can check the names of the games which was disabled in attached screenshot,

I don't violate someone else's right, I don't received any warning about this issue, then why my account disabled?

I hope it must be disabled due to automated systems or may be someone report my account multiple times.

If there is facebook team, please help me and review my account, if you need any verification or information, I'll provide you.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Muhammad nasir said:

disabled due to automated systems

I don't know you or your case but from my understanding of mass scale inventory systems this assumption is most probable.  Hard to not take it personal, but big data working on experiment #922669581182284 didn't add up as expected.  Unless you have a direct line to someone within FB HQ who can bypass the automation then you're now in a curious labyrinth that cannot be exited by your actions alone.  Consider filing a quick appeal (again don't take the bot-like response personally) then move your efforts to things you can action - like moving to a new platform.

7 hours ago, b10b said:

Consider filing a quick appeal 

Thank you for the response,

Sir, I already filled appeal on 4th August, but I read somewhere that fb may don't response on appeals, this is why I'm worry about that... I have a lot of work in my account and it's almost 10 year old.

@Noel  Hi,

I received response and they said I violates someone's else right, I want to explain something. 

my account was disabled due to copyright violation, I developed a lot of games myself and some of them was purchased from codecanyon, now I realized there is many developer who also purchased games from codecanyon and upload on IG platform, they report my games as a copyright violation and my account disabled, this was my mistake but facebook should give me a warning about that , so I can able to remove all codecanyon games myself, my account is really violation free except codecanyon games. 

Please help me about the situation, as I already said my account was 10 year old, never violates the law, except those codecanyon games. 

FB should write on policy page not to use codecanyon games, so everyone be aware of that. 

2 hours ago, Muhammad nasir said:

facebook should give me a warning about that , so I can able to remove all codecanyon games myself, my account is really violation free except codecanyon games

Such warnings may sound reasonable, and the exact licensing terms of CodeCanyon / Envato may even shed more light on the particular situation described *.  However Facebook et al don't owe developers an account or access to their systems to publish content.  So it doesn't especially matter if an accused-developer is guilty, innocent or somewhere in between - because at volume these cases are cheaper to auto-suspend than to roll out an elaborate warning-strike-review system or manual audit.

From my perspective ... so far I've published none of my own-IP titles on FBIG.  Yet I have seen some of those titles published on FBIG without my consent?!  I filed a DMCA takedown notice to FB and the games were removed.  Far from an ideal scenario, and I could argue a more stringent publishing review process is warranted upfront, but the outcome is satisfactory enough to avoid escalation.

* caution, just because something is "paid for" at Envato it doesn't mean to say it is legally licensed!  For example, I've had one of my games listed there without my consent, it was removed after I filed a DMCA takedown notice however the dozens of purchasers of the "license" were not notified and they continued to use the items thinking they were valid.  Hard to get that cat back in the bag / always best to buy direct.