Html5 can I take a copy to database

elaouad

Hello guy

I had started new website games (html5) and I find a lot of websites that offers Embed games, then you work on Seo and you share games on social media and spend more ads, but after fews weeks many website delete those game or shutdown their website.

So is there any way to take copy of this game to my database. To work even if they deleted game on original website 

Thank you. 

Typically media catalogs that allow syndication / embedding provide APIs for this purpose (and have acquired the permission from the content owners before publishing).  So, if you are finding that your deep-linking is breaking over time, it may be because your approach is a terms-of-service breach or symptomatic of a possible copyright infringement downstream?  Perhaps you can share your website for review?

You may do better to use proper APIs from reputable media catalogs or build up your own catalog of games independently?   You can often license games from the original creators or IP owners directly (e.g. on a non-exclusive or royalty basis).

Thank for answering me that's my website https://www.atfalgames.com, I had deleted all games generated by feed most of them didn't work.

But I found that many website share the same game they just hosted games in their server, and I don't think they buy more than 4000 games, that will cost a lot of money. 

Thanks