p2.js physics

enpu

Hi,

I've implemented a p2 physics add on for Pixi and have decided to move to Panda. Is it possible to get early access to your p2 plugin? It would save me having to convert what I already have and then most likely throw it away in the future when your plugin is released.

Best regards

@enpu Why Panda.js choose p2 as physics engine? What about https://github.com/wellcaffeinated/PhysicsJS/?

I've been following Phaser 2 which has a nice light weight Ninja physics inspired by N+, do you have a plan to support multiple physics engines?

I am a fan of light weight physics engine, so very interesting in something that works like original impact.js :D

Thanks for that. I like p2 too, but then I'm after an easy to use full feature physics system not just a light and fast one. What Phaser has done is allow pluggable physics in their version 2 so they now have p2, their original (lite) Arcade physics and Ninja. It's a good idea to give the choice but not essential for what I need.

Panda also allows pluggable physics, there is Panda's own very simple and lite physics engine, and then you can use p2 as a plugin.

I can also implement other physics engines as plugins, when i got time. But for now i'm happy playing with p2.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...