[Phaser] Sagemath

turnA

Hi there! This week we want to share with you an educational HTML5 games, Sagemath!

Sagemath is a math-arcade games where user must use correct wand (math operator) to combine Hero and Monster number, to defeat the enemies. We try to take a different route when coming up with the idea of new games, and try to make a quick & simple defense games using math mechanism.

Play it on mobile browser for fun parallax effect ;)

Link: http://j.mp/sagemath

Alternate Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47459072/sagemath/index.html

Hope you enjoy this little brain teaser!

Do let me know if you have any problem or feedback :)

post-4462-0-09526500-1394716523.jpg

post-4462-0-15682400-1394716535.jpg

post-4462-0-21152600-1394718377.jpg

The alternate link doesn't work for me, but this is a nice looking game, I like this kind of cartoonish graphics.

Thanks Alvin. I actually just finished uploading the games on dropbox when posting this topic, maybe it's not prepared at Dropbox yet.

It should have been playable now, enjoy! :)

Nice game - my wife is a Maths teacher so I have sent it on to her, hopefully the kids will like it too  :)

Cool! Would love to hear from your wife and kids what they think about the games.

Hopefully it's fun and useful for them :)

This game is a great exemple of educational game. What a fun way for learn! Nice graphics and very well implemented concept.

Thanks Reborned, really appreciate it! :)

Really cool! I love the graphics! I'm currently helping a friends son with his basic math, I'll definitely show him this game :) Is the source open source (or available)?

Thanks for the kind words! Hope it will be useful for him :)

Unfortunately the source is not available, but this is quite simple games and I can share several logic/algorithm behind it if you want. I'm sure you can replicate it quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi plicatibu,

Thanks for trying the games! 

The games total size is about +- 7 MB, but I think it more to the problem of my hosting rather than file size issue (it doesn't have CDN).

About the other problem (image not show up), it also problem that come from the hosting issue. If you refresh/reload it again, it should show up as normally.

You can use the CloudFlare.

They offer a free CDN service. It doesn't matter which host you're using.

- Create an account in CloudFlare.

- Add your domain to it. CloudFlare will provide you with 2 dns servers you will use. Assure you're using CloudFlare as CDN: In it's DNS settings, the cloud images must be orange. Just this.

- Go to your registrar and update the DNS server setting using the server names provided by CloudFlare.

After a couple of hours you're done.

Regards.