postepenno

As a painting student i found this interesting, its nice that youre not asking for the artsists name or paintings title, but objects. Although some were really easy to guess even if you dont know the painting. For example on Vermeers Girl with a Pearl Earring the options were: Scar, Earring, Tattoo, Headphones- not so many options to choose from.

Yeah, I wanted to keep the game simple. In many cases you can find a corect answer by using logic even if you don't know a picture. But many tests showed that it's not that easy to find all correct answers in the first run. The best result I saw was 15/20. Btw, what was your result?

Yeah, I wanted to keep the game simple. In many cases you can find a corect answer by using logic even if you don't know a picture. But many tests showed that it's not that easy to find all correct answers in the first run. The best result I saw was 15/20. Btw, what was your result?

14, but there were many russian paintings that i had never seen before

great idea and the presentation is spot on - my only minor complaint is the mildly frustrating length of time taken between questions for the various fades, spinning effects and buttons coming/going.

Feels like it could 4x as quick and still retain the same visual polish

@Funkyy: yeah, I tried to use the most popular world's paintings which are in public domain.

@Fasol: One of the best results so far! My friend who is a professional artist, got the same score couple of days ago :)

@mentuat: thanks for the feedback. I'm going to review the transition time of visual elements.