Banner Ads - Tutorial [CocoonJS + (Phaser / HTML5 Game)]

iShellz

Awesome post, I have my mopub and Admob accounts all set up but I'm having some issues with the new cocoon.io compiler.

As far as I can tell you no longer need to include the js files, you just add the plugin whilst compiling? Also I can't find any option to insert my Ad Unit ID's on cocoons new setup, do I specify this inside my phaser state with the code below? Or do I need to add the unit ID's as parameters when installing the plugin?

//Global configurationCocoon.Ads.configure({    banner:"agltb3B1Yi1pbmNyDQsSBFNpdGUxxxxxxx",    interstitial:"agltb3B1Yi1pbmNyDQsSBFNpdGUyyyyyyy"})//Or platform specific configurationCocoon.Ads.configure({    ios: {         banner:"agltb3B1Yi1pbmNyDQsSBFNpdGUxxxxxxx",         bannerIpad:"agltb3B1Yi1pbmNyDQsSBFNpdGUzzzzz", //optional         interstitial:"agltb3B1Yi1pbmNyDQsSBFNpdGUyyyyyyy",         interstitialIpad:"agltb3B1Yi1pbmNyDQsSBFNpdGUtttttt", //optional    },    android: {         banner:"agltb3B1Yi1pbmNyDQsSBFNpdGUwwwwww",         interstitial:"agltb3B1Yi1pbmNyDQsSBFNpdGUhhhhhh"    });*

Any help on this would be much appreciated!

EDIT:
Figured this out in the end, you add the code into your phaser state. If anyone else needs some help with this feel free to message me.