Huoli Arcade - 80's Space Shooter/Shoot 'em Up

ggvicviper

Hey, I have developed an early 80's styled arcade shooter called Huoli Arcade. It's available for play here:

Huoli Arcade - Brooklyn CodeBits (NEW LINK! USES MY WEBCADEJS GAME LIBRARY)

huoli-arcade-title-screen.png

huoli-arcade-screenshot.png

It even has gamepad/joystick support for certain browsers. You can double click to toggle full screen. I hope you guys like it!

Yep classic :) , Can i ask for a one feature: adding up and down movement :)

Sorry, but the game was designed for back and forth only, not forward & backward movement. However, if you get in a sticky situation, use the hook power if you have enough!

Edit your first post and add a screen shot if you want this tweeted out (I ought to make screen shots in this section of the forum mandatory :) )

Done.

Also, the game will work on an iPad & iPhone, but without sound. I may fix this in the future. Some Androids will work too.

Hey this game looks great to add into my company's application called "Toon Goggles."  We are the leading children's video streaming application with kids content, and we are just about to launch a games section this June.  We are partnered with many large companies such as SONY, Barnes & Noble, SHARP, Panasonic, and pre-loaded on most children's android tablets.

I would like to add your game to our application on a non-exclusive basis to earn money through revenue share based off advertisements we will have.  

Please send me an e-mail at:  

[email protected]

We can discuss more there but I think it would be a perfect fit!

Best,

Jordan

Hey this game looks great to add into my company's application called "Toon Goggles."  We are the leading children's video streaming application with kids content, and we are just about to launch a games section this June.  We are partnered with many large companies such as SONY, Barnes & Noble, SHARP, Panasonic, and pre-loaded on most children's android tablets.

I would like to add your game to our application on a non-exclusive basis to earn money through revenue share based off advertisements we will have.  

Please send me an e-mail at:  

[email protected]

We can discuss more there but I think it would be a perfect fit!

Best,

Jordan

Thanks Jordan, you have an email.

• 2 weeks later...