New babylon.js version gives some weird fps issue

Artem

My fps get over 60 (about 1k in a few seconds). What's wrong? It happens when window isn't active or if I open and close console all the time. What's wrong? I'm so confused… Is there vsync now that I need to turn on or something?

I also see problems with FPS when I actualisais my page, my FPS was multiply by two and then three. Rather that to start from 0 it moved again to 60 then 120... the problem with Firfox is the firbug console which is slow FPS, even crashes the browser.

The google chrome works better, it doesn't have too much impact with the scene.

Yeah, Google Chrome starts at 60 fps, but as soon as you open and close console (a few times maybe) fps starts to grow as well. IE (last version) has this problem instantly though. I won't call it a problem, but since I don't know how to get it back to 60 fps it's a 'problem' :)

I really hope there's some vsync like option in new version right now ♥

p.s. for some reason delta time doesn't help, which confuses me even more; I'm still new to some things >_>

the problem with Firfox is the firbug console which is slow FPS

I've been having problems with the Firefox Web Console since last Friday (March 29 2014). If I am viewing a babylon.js scene and try to open the console - Firefox crashes. There are all kinds of other issues including odd FPS values and the scene not showing at all with some of the demos at the babylon show page.

I have my Firefox set to automatically update - which it did last Friday for a "Security Update" according to my "Troubleshooting Information".

Unfortunately there is no rollback mechanism :(

cheers, gryff :)

This is not Firefox issue but my fault

Well since my last update I'm getting stuff like in the image below when I try to refresh a page - it lasts less than a second then the page shows normally.

This screenshot taken when I tried to refresh a WebGL page on my website that uses babylon.js v 1.9.0 - I have not upgraded yet.

And the web console crashes even when I try to use it when viewing a WebGL file locally.

All started after that update :(

cheers, gryff :)

post-7026-0-31509000-1396538262.jpg