[Phaser] Turret Strike!

Gamma

Turret Strike is a survival game in which the player must fight back corrupted robots trying to escape the lab into a portal in which will give them freedom. The objective of the game is to stop them from getting to the portal located behind the player.

There are powerups and turrets in order to help you! Good luck and have fun! We hope you enjoy the game. 

Turret Strike Game

post-6440-0-72872200-1396661802.png

If you find any bugs or issues, please do include that in your feedback. We appreciate your comments and suggestions. Thank you.

Nice visuals.

The sounds are a bit annoying for me and far too loud.

Beside that the powerups are ok to be coloured but even after several plays i'm not ery sure what green red yellow bonuses are... i think yellow gives me red lasers. :)

Overall good work.

Bug:

After a few enemy kills the +10 yellow points have left over the game area not cleared.

Nice visuals.

The sounds are a bit annoying for me and far too loud.

Beside that the powerups are ok to be coloured but even after several plays i'm not ery sure what green red yellow bonuses are... i think yellow gives me red lasers. :)

Overall good work.

Bug:

After a few enemy kills the +10 yellow points have left over the game area not cleared.

Thank you for the comment. I appreciate it greatly. Red discs are for a speed increase, Yellow for lasers, and Green for shield. Thank you for also pointing out the bug, I'll be sure to patch that quickly. 

Regards,

Gamma

Had an odd bug. A couple of people managed to play it and others didn't. I believe this has to do with obfuscation of Javascript code. Is anyone having difficulties when they put their code in Jscrambler? I decided to opt from the service finding that it was the core problem to some inactivity. The game is now playable thankfully.