[Phaser] Elevator Miner

turnA

You're welcome. As an alternative, you could sell upgrades mainly for the acceleration speed meaning how fast does the avatar react to tilting the slope. The higher the upgrade the faster the reaction and acceleration so control improves and becomes more accurate over the course of the game. Just a thought.

Just played again (on desktop) and was surprised to find, that there's actually a bottom :) Some things I was wondering in that context:

- Is there a bonus for reaching the bottom? I was kinda expecting one.

- Do treasures sell for more money depending on the depth you got them from?

- What's the point of being able to dig deeper (first upgrade)?

And this might be a bug: After buying the "choose a lower starting point" upgrade once the button disappeared and didn't come back even in later sessions.

oh, and the help_btn.png image to the top left on the start screen is currently missing / not being loaded.

Thanks for the report, I have fixed it! (Forgot to upload the asset to server).

About your questions:

1. Yes, you get double the amount of money you get from treasure. I add it so that show on the result screen.

2. That's true. Lots of more valuable treasures is hidden deeper on the earth.

3. Like my answer 2, it's to get even more valuable and complete the treasure collection.

4. It is the correct behaviour, 

Good idea for game!
When playing on a mobile device, sometimes I lose the sliders and I can not pick up them quickly. You can also try simply to divide the screen into two halves to get touch events for each slider.

Hey, that's actually a great idea!

Unfortunately I have formed the game around the mechanic that use Phaser drag function...

I might be able to change it in the future though :)

Loved the game mechanics, wow! It was super hard splitting my brain into thinking about the two elevators at the same time :P Really really enjoyed it! Awesome!

I understand your pain :) It really more suitable for mobile platform by dragging the elevator with your finger.

Played it on FGL. What score put Rozek?

It got 7.

Second the comment on the mustache - during gameplay I thought the guy was constantly screaming (black blob = mouth?) :)

Hmm, is it funnier to make him screaming all the time, or will it be better if I left it as moustache? Decision, decision...

• 1 month later...

It's awesome! Tested it on desktop and I think the controls W/S + UP/DOWN are quite hard. It's much easier to grab one part of the elevator with a mouse and use just W/S or UP/DOWN. Perhaps you could mention that in tutorial? :-)

Actually, that's also how I play on desktop mode.

Looks like people not easily grasp that concept and I should explain it on the tutorial. My bad... :/

• 6 months later...